25 maio 2012

sexta-feira, maio 25, 2012 - ,, 1 comment

To An AWESOME Witch I met!

Hallo to you all!

First I am sorry about giving up in my I'll-post-everyday-in-may... but i really run out of things to write about... some days even had it... but was not that important..



Well today I have something amazingly important to write about: one of my very best friend... (forgive me, I've been watching to much My Little Pony...)
well I don't know if we are like besties... or something... but she is very importante in my life history and I want to share some of the reasons with you all! 



Why?
Well, she is an amazing friend! 
I learned a lot with her and I keep doing it... but now is more in a Stalker way, reading her awesome blog... I wish I could have more contact with you... and I know it's all my fault!
Travel with her is just amazing! And in a very cute - yet weird - way she marked my life! 



Yaga!

When I first met you, you were so nice to me!! And I have to admit I really did not understand why! 

There I was, in Trev's house for a fondue with Björn's friends, after I came back from Berlin... And you hugged me super hard and then beautifully smiled at me! It will sound super silly but I am crying now, remembering it... I've never understood why you were so friendly with me... and why it didn't bothered me...
Like... here in Brazil I have some acquaintances that really annoys the hell out of me, because they always treat me too nicely and too intimately... as if they were closer to me than they really are... 
But I never felt like this about you... 


(Uhhh I just remember some gigant cake!! =D)


Later, when I moved to Zürich, we spend more time together: we went to the park, you basically made the decoration to my welcomeback party ( I still have some of it with me), we ride bicycles in Zh (remember that I had flat tires?), took coffe at Starbucks, went shopping, you gave me some really nice presents: a special book, a cute hat, useful and warm things in your 360 project... 


We had some dinners, some secrets, some sleepovers, some life lessons...


Then when my life changed and I was almost leaving, you helped me So much! Thank you for opening your house for me! (I think I've never said that) Thank you for traveling with me! Looking back I probably would have a crappy time, and would not took some important decisions I took in that period! 


Thank you for all the cards that you sent me after I arrived in Brazil! 


I remember what you were wearing that very first day: among other things (of course) you had a catbell, in your neck... it's weird, but at the same time it's totally you!


The sound of that kind of bell (and also bike bells - dindinding!)  always will make me remember of you! That bell in your neck that you used for a while, or that day going to the park and we could hear your steps with that anklet, the bells in some of your clothes...
I remember so well, going down the stairs in Glarus, wearing your purple hoodie: I heard some bells, stoped and looked back searching for your; not seing you, I keep going down and heard the bells again... repeat the process until notice that the bells were in the hoodie...



Not only because of your blog, bubbles make me smile and remember of you and me in Brussels... Where we weren't 'Yaga and Tali'... because, you know, in Belgium we are 'Barbará and Talita' =D hehe We made bubbles for Manneken Pis AND for Jeanneke Pis... (they lock down the girl and show off a boy peeing! it's weird!) 


We could learn in Berlin about street art, and fall in love for it!  Every time I see some nice street art I fell like showing you!
We also bicycle ride in A'dam! and hitchhiked!! Wrote in the Berlin's Wall!
Thanks to you, and your Teddy ;D,  that was an unforgettable trip! 

I don't know if t was your friendly smile, your always changing and colorful hair, your non-matching clothes (specially socks), your easy going stile, your pretty way of seing life, your amazing hability to see and save cricket in the middle of street, your wisdom, your bells, you bubbles or all that together that got me! 



But... no doubt about it: You changed my life! You inspired me to be a better person!


You taught me that socks don't have to match... and helped life teach me that things change and that can be not bad! ... showed me that play with hair colors can be fun... 


Thanks for being in my life!


You and your way of life is now kinda a role model for me... I hope some day I can be as strong, wise, green, talented, beautiful, confident, cool, ... and awesome as you! 


Have a Super nice BirthDay!!!


ps.: I don't think this post is as good as my last year Bday present... but i can asure you that every single word here came directly from my heart! <3 (and i had to hold a lot of 'awesome', 'amazing', 'super cool', and tons of other adjetives... or this post would be way more confusing and SUPER LONG even more)

1 comentários:

Postar um comentário