05 março 2012

segunda-feira, março 05, 2012 - , 2 comments

20 random facts...


... about me!

1 – I need a plush toy or at least an extra pillow to hug when I sleep.
2 – My parents and both grandmothers have green eyes… I have brown eyes.
3 – I only learned how to properly ride a bicycle in 2011 (I mean without the safety extra wheels)
4 – Since july 2008 i always use a mickey mouse ring… i found in the tea pots ride (in Disney World) and it has the letter T.
5 – I can get VERY sad when I finish a book or a saga… I still didn’t finish Harry Potter because of that…
6 – Some of my friends, here in Brazil, like to figure if people were animals which animal they would be… most of times we think in mammals or birds… but they got to the conclusion I would be a starfish. Because i look delicate and colorful but, their words, I’m way stronger than it seems and they don’t like to see me attacking, it’s super scaring! ( really! check this video…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wufJGnDIizE&feature=related)
7 – I mix languages… but not on purpose… is kinda the way I think… and when I write (or even speak) i have to translate like 70% of the words (even in portuguese…).
8 – I hate the meaning of my name. I think it’s silly and stupid… But I love how it sounds.
9 – I love doing origami.
10 – I have a quite big box full of mementos, and every time I open it, I cry… not sadness crying, more like homesick/ nostalgia crying.
11 – I have a cup of monaco beach sand… I took it because it looks like little rocks… and I have a rock and stone collection… but I didn’t mix them.
12 – Is kinda hard to count how many tattoos I have… one of them is/are split in my feet ( Ob-la-di – left foot; Ob-la-da – right foot) and one fade away ( a lil smile face in my middle finger, in the fingerprint, I have to say that remain only 2 dots, but it looks like it’s dirty, not a tattoo)… so I have 3 to 5 tattoos… (the other 2 are: snow flake in the right knee and a bow in left wrist)
13 – I don’t know how to draw or play music, and I admire that a lot in other people.
14 – When I really like a music I just can not memorize the lyrics… somehow I block it.
15 – I love long party dresses… that one you suppose to use in proms, graduation parties and weddings… I have more than 5, and everytime I use it I feel like a princess.
16 – I have a cat, his name is Leeloo.
17 – I don’t like changes… but tomorrow I will move to a new city again… I’m going to Brasilia and this will be the 5th time since september 2009 (Sao Paulo -> Izmir, TR -> Sao Paulo -> Zurich, CH -> Sao Paulo -> Brasilia)…
18 – Somehow I blocked the spoon bending scene of Matrix ( the movie)… I know that has one… but I don’t remember seen it. (this is my dad’s fav movie… I’ve watch it with him more than 6 times)
19 – I love high heels, and I have more than 25 high heel shoes. (and I only learned how to walk in high heels in 2008, when I was working in a bank.)
20 – I have a bithmark in my leg that when I was little and skinner it looked like the Brazilian map… now it doesn’t look like anything.

So... how many of them you already knew??

2 comentários:

Woah, that video is just scary!! Love your facts, so cute!

uau!
realmente, um video assustador, mas eu ainda te adoro tah?
hahahhaha

e eu não tinha a minima ideia sobre 9 coisas, o que eu acho muito... me sinto mal por não conhecer você o bastante...

Postar um comentário